Claratyne Children's chewable antihistamine tablets provide rapid 24 hour, non-drowsy relief from Hayfever, year round allergies and chronic urticaria (hives).
- Great tasting Bubblegum flavour
- Child friendly chewable tablets
- Non-drowsy relief
- Use it all year around.
- Suitable for children 2+ years
Just one dose of Children's Claratyne a day provides rapid 24 hour relief from:
- Runny Nose
- Watery, Itchy Eyes
- Itchy Rash (hives)
• Separate one blister tablet form the blister card • Lift and peel the edge of the paper
• Remove tablets only for immediate use • Chew the tablet then swallow Children 2-9 years: 1 tablet once daily as necessary. Adults and Children 9 years +: 2 tablets once daily as necessary
Always read the label. Phenylketonurics - product contains aspartame (phenylalanine). Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Do not use this product
• In children under 2 years of age • If the child cannot chew the tablet. Children's Claratyne Syrup is available for use in young children
• If the blister seal is broken
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
• If you have liver disease
Caution • Consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist. • Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains asparame (phenylalanine)