Optrex Advanced Eye Drops for dry eyes
Dry eyes can be caused by many aspects of modern living, from computer use to air conditioning.
Optrex Advanced Eye Drops:
- Offer replenishment for dry eyes that lasts
- Instantly rehydrated & replenishes dry eyes
- Moisturising & lasting protection
- Suitable for everyday use
- Suitable for use with contact lenses
Adults and children (12+)
1. Wash hands thoroughly before use.
2. Tilt your head backwards and gently squeeze 1-2 drops into each eye, when required, or use as directed by your doctor or eye practitioner.
3. Blink a few times to ensure the whole eye is covered.
4. Replace the bottle top tightly after use.
Children must be supervised by an adult.
Only for use in the eyes.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Do not use with another eye drop unless directed by your doctor or eye practitioner.
If you experience irritation or any other adverse effects, remove lenses and consult your eye care specialist.
Do not use during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
Do not swallow the solution.
Avoid placing the top of the dropper in contact with the eyelid, eye or any other surface.
If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
Do not freeze. Protect from sunlight. Discard 28 days after opening. Do not use after expiry date.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Aqua, Sodium Chloride, PEG 8000, Boric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chlorite, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Hydrogen Peroxide.
Use with contact lenses