Banlice Mousse treats head lice and eggs on contact.
1. Shake can thoroughly before use and hold can directly upside down (not on an angle) for better mousse flow.
2. Apply Banlice mousse to dry hair.
3. Use enough to thoroughly cover the scalp, including the back of the neck and behind the ears.
4. Leave Banlice mouse in the hair for 10 minutes, then wash thoroughly with normal shampoo.
5. If product gets into the eyes, rinse out immediately with water.
6. Remove all the eggs (nits) you can find after treatment (this is easier with a fine toothed comb and hair conditioner on wet or dry hair).
7. Repeat the treatment after 7-10 days to kill lice that have hatched from any remaining eggs that were not killed initially.
8. If you find live lice or more eggs appear after the second treatment, seek advice from a healthcare professional.
9. Only use the product when you can see live lice or their eggs. Do not use regularly to prevent head lice.
10. Check other people in the household and treat as necessary. Lice can quickly spread back to people who have already been treated.
Pressurised dispenser. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes. Flush with water immediately if Banlice mousse gets into the eyes. Not to be swallowed. If skin irritation or infection occurs, consult your physician. Wash hands thoroughly after use. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor prior to use. Do not use on babies under 6 months except on medical advice.
Extremely Flammable. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children.